The Needleless PDO Thread Lift is the ideal solution for those who want a lift on their skin without the pain and downtime of the traditional Thread Lift treatment. Although many people are ready to put up with discomfort in the name of beauty, some people do not have a high tolerance.
It has a TDN (Transfer Double Nanosphere) technology that allows it to reach the active components down the lipid through the intercellular pathway without being impacted by external variables like temperature/pH levels.
Polydioxanone (PDO) threads from South Korea are dissolved into the skin using a specially formulated serum in this one-of-a-kind facelift procedure to give a more “lifted” look. Focused ultrasonic pulses are added to the complete procedure to intensify the skin’s elasticity and create an even more contoured facial look.
PDO thread provides similar hifu 效果 that are also known to enhance skin elasticity, increase collagen production, and enhance overall skin tone.
At Retens you can receive 無針埋線 Rose V Line treatment which is used for firming and lifting. In just one course of treatment, you will see the effects of Rose V Line treatments. Retens believes in using 100% original factory products.
Their professional tea is also frequently trained to stay updated with the latest beauty trends and procedures.
Benefits of Needleless PDO Thread Lift
- Immediate face-lifting results.
- Tightening of skin pores.
- Boost skin elasticity and firmness.
- Skin lightening for a brighter complexion.
- Skin hydration
- Radiant skin
- The patient will receive 2 to 4 treatments initially every 2 to 4 weeks to build threads and maximise the production of collagen, which in turn, allows results to last up to 18 months.
- Maintenance is advised roughly every 3 to 6 months depending on age, skin type, lifestyle, etc.
- The rejuvenating skin’s surface can be seen within 4 weeks after treatment, creating collagen and elastin. Later, the results can be seen properly after 4 weeks.
- Discontinue any medication or ointment prescribed by your dermatologists a few days before the treatment.
- Do not remove facial hair or go for waxing. This will open your pores, which may be harmful to the treatment.
- No other cosmetic procedures like chemical peeling, Botox, or fillers are to be done a month before the treatment begins.
- Avoid using retinol or exfoliating creams.
- For 24 hours, avoid washing your skin or using any cosmetics.
- Allow some time for the tingling or sensitivity of the epidermis to go away. Skin redness will fade gradually.
- Drink plenty of water and apply hydrating, soothing products to your body and face, like those that contain hyaluronic acid.
- Use sunscreen whenever you are outside. Sunscreen with SPF 30 is preferred.
- Avoid exercising, using hot baths, spas, swimming pools, gardening, cooking on a hot stove, or spending time next to a campfire for 24 hours.
- After receiving therapy, refrain from touching the skin for at least 24 hours, and do not pick or scratch it.
- Avoid using household cleaners like chlorine because the fumes can irritate your skin.
The Needleless PDO Thread Lift is a non-invasive method just like hifu that gives spontaneous results to those who can’t tolerate needles or any painful treatments. Contact your dermatologists to know more about this treatment method.